Friday, December 26, 2014

Colourpop Cosmetics - Mini Haul

* I paid for all the products below with my own money, and am not being paid for this review or haul

HOLE-LEE-CRAP.

So let me back up here a bit.
I got tipped off onto Colourpop by Samantha of Batalash who was doing a wee review of her favorite Colourpop shades. I figured, hell, It's my birthday and Christmas- lets try this brand out.
And I am so glad I did.
First of all, the packaging is crazy cute.

*not pictured was the brilliant way it was packed for safety. I took out all the bubbles and foam for this shot- but this was packed bomb proof! (Which is great!)

I'm already excited while unwrapping this. For such a low price, this is some quality packaging.


(Of course you gotta have one blurry photo. Reminder to charge my camera so it's ready next time.)



Everything is well marked, and the containers themselves are fantastic, sleek, and sturdy.
I can't tell you how many times I've ordered indie makeup and it's come in a crap container, or was put in an impossible clam shell.

But then I swatched.

EYESHADOWS! Sweet creamy goodness eyeshadows! And with no primer!
(featuring a bad burn I got on my thumb for my birthday. Let leg wax cool before taking it out of a microwave folks!)


Lipsticks! Oooh man those colors. And boy do they LAST.

So overall, I rate this brand crazy high. All the shadows are $5 too, and you get a ton of product. It's a fantastic value and totally awesome. I know that I will be spending a wee bit of my Christmas gift money on more shades. I'm addicted. I'm entranced. I have a huge ladyboner for this brand.

Too crude? You will be too once you try out these products.

<3 A.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Austen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig