Friday, January 2, 2015

Creative 2015

Happy New Years!
I hope everyone had a wonderful start to 2015!

One of my goals this year is to be more creative, and focus my attention onto improving my artwork.
I was lucky to be gifted a new tablet, and I've been glued to it since it arrived.

So far I've only done a couple pieces with it, but I wanted to share two of them. Both of which happen to be Smite related artwork, (a video game I play often) so enjoy.

And since I'm in the habit of posting some artwork, here's a portrait of my Night Elf druid I did a few months ago. I'm still very happy with this one.

2015 will be pushing myelf into doing things I don't normally do, but want to do more of. Digital painting is the highest on the list, and I'm happy I've already gotten a good start on it. Feels good man, feels good.

I look forward to sharing more art, and rebuilding my portfolio with my new and improved artwork and style.

Here's to a great 2015!

-Bonus addition!
Finished this one tonight too.




SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work! I really love that middle piece, the bright background makes it pop and there's a softness you've achieved in the lines, particularly in the hair and around the face that I find especially appealing. I'm incredibly inspired by your work, and I can't wait to see what else you produce this year, particularly as you continue to push yourself as you've described.

    ReplyDelete

© Austen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig