Thursday, April 30, 2015

April recap

Hello all!
Sorry it's been a bit quiet on my end here, and the reason being is I've been really busy trying to focus on art things!
As you all probably know I have my patreon, and basically I'm trying to hit a goal of at least two fully finished images per month (hopefully more once I reach higher milestones) to release as rewards!
Along with those I also do my work on Last Nerds, chuck in Twitch streaming, and commissions, I've been a busy lady!
But, I did want to share with you some of the work I've done this moth as I'm very proud with how my craft is developing and coming along.

Commission work for a long time client, and probably one of the most detailed pieces I've done to date!


Patreon commission, the prompt was Princess Zelda! So i did my own punk-ish take on her. I've always been a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda series and still really want a game where she has to save Link for once, who's with me? 



Sawsbuck girl! My take on a humanized pokemon after getting a 'fawn girl' prompt. After I started working on this I got commissioned to do a fawn girl, which I will be working on very soon. 

Redraw! did this in about an hour, just wanted to do a quick redraw of an old drawing I posted about 6 years ago. Sometimes it's nice to try your hand on something you've already drawn to see how far you've come!

And that's why I've been a bit quiet! Not much going on for Thrifty 2015 as I'm trying to save a bit of money to hopefully get a tattoo this summer.

I hope you're all doing fantastic and that you have had a wonderful April! 
<3 A
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Austen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig